Scrapbooking and card making supplies in Canada
Notepad Folio Class With Tara
Join Tara in creating a notepad folio. This folio can be used in many ways. My original idea was to create a place to put documents and take notes while traveling. Since I don’t go anywhere these days, I decided to keep mine by the telephone at home to hold tickets, coupons, grocery lists, telephone messages, take-out menus, etc.
- You are to supply your own designer paper so you can customize your folio for your own needs. If you purchase paper for the folio at TMC, receive 15% off (please purchase prior to class).
- You are to supply your own notepad if you are using one. I used a notepad I purchased several years ago at a dollar store.
You will be doing the cutting in this class.
Date: Sunday, March 11 10:00am – 4:00pm (We will break for lunch)
The door will open about 9am to allow for purchasing coffee, shopping, & settling in.
* Basic tool kit, including the following:
* Scor-Tape in the following sizes: 1/4″, 3/8″
* Any other adhesive (Art Institute Glitter Glue recommended)
* Large Scoreboard with 1/8″ increments / scoring tool
* Bone folder
* Ruler (clear)
* Paper trimmer
* Un-Du (recommended)
* Pen, Pencil & eraser
* Centering Ruler (if you have one)
* Notepad if you are using one. (My notepad measures 5″ x 8″)
* Designer Papers
** Designer Papers I used, to give you an idea what to gather:
- x4 Echo Park Getaway Travel Script 12×12
- x2 Echo Park Getaway Tickets 12×12
- x1 Authentique Dame Six 12×12
- x1 Authentique Dame Seven 12×12
** Each participant will receive up to 5 sheets of black 12×12 cardstock or another colour choice to coordinate with your designer paper.
Please register ahead. You can register on the website, call in a credit card to the store, or in person at the store.
Cost: $30.00 per person, includes an all-day parking permit for this class if necessary.